"FASTag is a device that employs Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas, without stopping for cash transactions. The tag has a validity of 5 years and after purchasing, you only need to recharge/ top up the tag as per your requirement."
"• Ease of payment – No need to carry cash for the toll transactions, saves time • Online Recharge – Tag can be recharged online through Credit Card / Debit Card / NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking • SMS and Email alerts for toll transactions, low balance, etc. • Online Portal for customers • You can avail a Cashback of 2.5% on all National Toll payments using FASTag* • Emergency road side assistance for your fleet drivers** • Accidental death cover of Rs. 1,00,000 to all your on-duty drivers while driving the vehicles** *Cashback for next three years For FY 2017-18 - 7.5% For FY 2018-19 - 5% For FY 2019-20 - 2.5% Cash back communication received from NHAI and it is subject to change from time to time. ** For Corporate Customers Only"
FASTag is Valid of 5 Years
FASTag is presently operational at 421+ toll plazas across national highways. More toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future. You may see the list of plazas in the 'Toll Plazas' section on our bank website. Www.hdfcbank.com/FASTag
FASTag has an issuance fee of Rs. 100 including applicable tax. The refundable security deposit depends on the vehicle type. Please check the 'Fees & Charges' section for details on www.hdfcbank.com/FASTag
"You will need to bring original as well as copy of your KYC document
You need to submit the following documents along with the application fo FASTag:
• Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
• KYC documents as per the category of the vehicle owner:
• Certificate of Incorporation/ Partnership Deed/Registration certificate of the firm PAN Card of Proprietor
• PAN Card of the corporate Address Proof of the Proprietor
• Photo ID of signing authority Shop Act or other Firm Proof
• List of Directors with addresses/Name and addresses of Partners on letter head
Our representative will provide you an application form, which you need fill and submit. All required documents for FASTag should be in the name of the owner of the vehicle. If car owner is not present at the time of application, driver will need to submit his photo ID proof. A valid driving license would be sufficient for Address & ID proof."
In all probability you may not have to submit the KYC documents, however it is best to check with our dealer near you for more information.
Yes of course you can, you can either contact 7589 444 555 (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) or visit - http://shopnservice.com/newfastag
Yes, you will have to use the lanes demarcated for FASTag or you can use cash/Fastag lane.
"Following are the limits for Non-KYC and KYC customers. Non-KYC Customers can load and spend up to Rs.10000 / Month, this limit can be utilized in day also.KYC Customer can keep up to Rs.1,00,000 at any point of time, which means there is no limit on spend but wallet limit cannot exceed more than one lac."
"You may recharge your tag account by making payment online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT or through Net Banking. The tag account can be recharged upto Rs.1,00,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh only) for KYC customers and for non KYC customers - Rs. 10,000 (Rupees ten thousand only)."
• Affixing Tag Metro cities – 1 - 02 working days
• Affixing Tag non-Metro cities – 01 -02 working days
• Transaction update on portal - Within 72 hours
• Recharge Through -Debit / Credit Card, Netbanking - Instant
• Recharge through - NEFT / RTGS - 1 working day
• Wallet Closure and Refund - 7-10 working days
• Emergency Road Side Assistance - 80% cases within city limits, customer will be attended within 90 minutes.
• 80% cases outside city limits and on national highways, customer will be attended within 180 minutes.
• 80% cases outside city limits and on hilly areas, customer will be attended within 300 minutes.
You can either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 7589 444 555 (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) .
No, Recharge can be processed from Fastag Recharge
You can avail a cashback of 2.5% (FY 2019-20) on all Toll payments using FASTag. The cashback amount for a particular month will be credited back to your FASTag account in subsequent month."
In case ETC equipment are not working and your FASTag account is having sufficient balance, please pay th toll fee in cash at the plaza. Additionally, please call our customer care and also report the issue with the concessionaire.
You will need to take two separate Tags for the two vehicles
You will receive an SMS & email alert in your registered phone number each time a balance is deducted from your FASTag account
You can report an incorrect deduction by calling at HDFC Bank FASTag customer care 18001201243. Bank will review your request if found correct, bank will reverse the incorrect deduction. You can also use portal to report issue. Please visit the www.hdfcbank.com/fastag for more information
You can call bank customer care number 18001201243 and block your FASTag account.
FASTag can be used on all toll plazas where it has been implemented.
You can raise this issue by calling our customer care.
You will need to submit your documents to the concessionaire validating your residence within 10km of a particular plaza. Once it is verified, you may avail the concession on the FASTag assigned to your vehicle
Vehicles are categorized for the welfare of road users. This categorization is primarily based on the size and load they carry and damage done to the road and type of use (commercial/personnel) of a vehicle
Concession to local/frequent users are extended as welfare measures. There may be variation in the concessions available as these have been provided at different times under different fee rules and provisions of concession agreement.
In India, the tolling is generally under the open system, whereby fee payable is a fixed amount based on the length of stretch under one project which is normally 60 kilometres. If a stretch is of lesser length, user fee of actual length only is collected
As per the fee rules 2008, the spacing between two adjacent toll plazas should be 60 km.
In case of such a scenario, a complaint is to be lodged with respective Project Directors at the toll plaza.
User fee on a particular fee plaza is based on stretch length under that plaza, structures (bridge, tunnel, bypass) and width of the highways, applicable fee rules and provisions of the concessions agreement.
There is no provision to get the card balance transferred to any linked Bank account however if you choose the close the FASTag account then a DD / Cheque will be issued to the customer within 7 business days by bank
Wallet to wallet transfer is not allowed.
Yes, please contact 7589 444 555 (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) or visit https://www.shopnservice.com/newfastag.
Yes, reissuance fees is Rs. 100 ( Inclusive of taxes)
You can either contact the toll free number (1800 120 1243)
Tag can be blacklisted for various reasons such any government authority can send us the request or wallet has gone in to negative balance. Once the account is recharged with sufficient balance tag will move in to active list however the tags which has been blacklisted due to govt authority request will become active only if we get a request from them
Yes, if the tag was blacklisted due to low balance then after reload tag will become active automatically within 30 minutes.
Yes, security deposit is refundable after giving wallet closure request. ( Only KYC Customer)
No, there is no interest given on any balance customer keeps in Wallet ( Balance or Security deposit)
Security deposit is for each tag and it is not the part of your wallet balance.
Yes you can, please visit www.hdfcbank.com/FASTag
You can either call the toll free number 1800 120 1243
Each corporate will have one login credentials.
Recharge, statement of account, raise service request, edit profile, change password and many more.
Statement is generated for a wallet regardless of count of tags under a wallet
Any Tag issued and activated to wallet will become a part of your login ID, no need to manually add it or register it.
Another wallet can not be loaded with your login ID.
Below are some benefits of Emergency Roadside assistance service
• Quick assistance of a technical problem over phone
• Battery jumpstart
• Key problems: Locked Keys, lost Keys or broken vehicle key
• Tyre problems: Puncture bolts or valve related issues and assistance in tyre replacement
• Fuel problems : Out of Fuel or contaminated fuel up to 5 litters
• Local taxi benefit - 50 KMS
• Field Team Support
• Medical Advice/ Assistance – Hospital/ Ambulance
• Legal Advice/ Assistance
For more information please visit www.hdfcbank.com/fastag
Yes, emergency road side assistance is available across the country.
Dealers are operational between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Balance will always be available in wallet.
Customer can only do recharge to increase the wallet balance, other than that there is no wallet to wallet transfer or surrender / cash out options.
In case ETC equipment are not working and your FASTag account is having sufficient balance, please pay the toll fee in cash at the plaza. Additionally, please call our customer care and also report the issue with the concessionaire.
You will need to call bank customer care number 18001201243 to block your FASTag and ask to initiate refund process.
Refund is given to only KYC customers, so if you have not submitted all your KYC documents then please do so to enjoy all the benefits.
Accidental death cover of Rs. 1,00,000 is covered under this Insurance policy, this is applicable for the driver how is employed with the organisation and died while driving the vehicle due to vehicle accident.
• Signed claim form with medical certificate
• Bill detail sheet ( if applicable )
• Police Panchanama
• Post mortem Report
• Death Certificate
• If admitted then Admission history and other medical papers
• Identification proof in case of payment to Assignee
• Disability certificate from Civil Surgeon
• Medical Papers Investigation Reports
• Medical Bills with prescriptions
• Investigation Reports
• Customer generates order on shopnservice.com or SNS FASTag app
• Our backend team, serves each and every order manually and takes utmost care to avoid any error
• In case of any discrepancy, backend team call back to customer at given mobile number at the time of placing order
• Customer can check the status of order by clicking on Search Order Tab which provide the current status of order to customer
• We keep the customer well informed about their orders by SMS both at the time of order generation and order closure
• We have the Payment Gateway to process safe and secure online transactions issued from HDFC Bank
• We have convenient refund policy for all the users
• We only urge to customer to provide the correct details to avoid delay in service execution
• Still if customers facing problem they can reach us at email@example.com or can call at 7589444555 (9 am to 6 pm all working days)