This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Shopnservice.com does not warrant that: • This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or • The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Shopnservice.com will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Shopnservice.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products and services sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller/ Service Provider/Bank/Vendor is unable to deliver such Products or services due to implications of different state laws, Seller/Service provider will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller/Service provider from the sale of such Product or services that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering/providing Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS/Email notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery of services related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
As Buyer/Service user and Seller/Service providers/professionals will come together for fulfillment of the agreement between them they will be responsible for replacement or exchange guarantee. Shopnservice.com will never take any step regarding the same issue neither from Buyer/Service user nor from Seller/service provider/professional side. We advice they both should clear agree the conditions involved in the assigned task.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of providing services in India. Shopnservice.com make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Shopnservice.com is not responsible for supply of products/Service provider/professionals/refund for the products/service ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This site is controlled and operated by Shopnservice.com and products/Service providers are sold/provided by respective Sellers/service providers/professionals. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. Trademark complaint Shopnservice.com respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Shopnservice.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopnservice.com we do not warrant that Product or service description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to email@example.com. Grievance officer In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Mr. Manoj Kumar shopnservice.com Flat no 206, 2 nd Floor, NFL Enclave, Sector 48 A, Chandigarh- 160047 Chandigarh, India Phone: +91- 7589-444-555 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 17:00)
Shopnservice.com prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers/Service Providers/Professionals to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***). Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review: Report offensive Display Names Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please submit a request at report abuse link at footer for action/removal. Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning. Shopnservice.com will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: 1. Limits placed on account privileges; 2. Loss of special status; 3. Account suspension.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy Overview
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Shopnservice.com. However there may be some cases where both the Buyers/Service users and Sellers/Service providers/Professionals may face issues. At Shopnservice.com, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers/Service users and Sellers/Service providers/Professionals.What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer/Service User and Sellers/Service providers/Professionals in connection with transaction offline cash after service.How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer/Service user and the Sellers/Service providers/Professionals. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue. It is important that before a Buyer/Service user or a Sellers/Service providers/Professionals raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer/Service user raises a dispute, the Sellers/Service providers/Professionals’ enquiry for that order is get initiate immediately until the issue is resolved.How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer/Service user can write to email@example.com, while the Seller can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes: 1. Part/Accessory missing 2. Personnel not Compatible or incompetent 3. Seller/service provider/professional Description/Specification Wrong 4. Defective (Functional issues) 5. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice In case the Seller/Service provider/Professionals rejects the return request of the Buyer/Service user, and Buyer/Service user raises a dispute, then Shopnservice.com will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer/Service user, a refund is provided if they both bilaterally agreed before getting serve else shopnservice.com will issue warning/suspension/termination of registration of Seller/Service provider/Professional. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Seller, Buyer/service user is not entitled to any refund.Buyer/Service user Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller/Service provider/Professional is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, shopnservice.com will actively work towards reaching a resolution. The Buyer/Service user Protection Program covers Buyers/Service users who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller/Service provider/Professional or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Seller/Service provider/Professional. The Buyer/Service user can write to email@example.com if the issue with the Seller/Service provider/Professional is not resolved. Shopnservice.com's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer/service user has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases/Getting serve on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered. In due course of resolution, Shopnservice.com's Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller/Service provider/Professional and the Buyer/Service User. When a dispute has been raised, Shopnservice.com may provide both the parties access to each other’s Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers/Service user and Seller/Service provider/Professionals are subject to final consent from Shopnservice.com for settling the dispute.Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
• Only the Buyers/Service user who have purchased the product or getting served on Shopnservice.com are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program. • Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product/Services • Any damage or loss to the product after getting served will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer/Service user's responsibility. Buyers/Service users should refuse to getting served if the personnel/ professional / service providers are different then they mentioned in there profile at shopnservice.com. • To be able to take advantage of the Buyer/Service user Protection Program, Buyers/Service users should first contact the Seller/Service provider/Professional and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer/Service user doesn't hear from the Seller/Service provider/Professional or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller/Service provider/Professional even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Shopnservice.com by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. • Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer/Service user Protection Program • Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers/Service users are not covered by the Buyer/Service user Protection Program. • Through the Buyer/Service user Protection program, Shopnservice.com does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers/Service user for products/service delivered on Shopnservice.com against technical/manufacturing defects. • Raising disputes against Seller/Service provider/Professional does not automatically entitle the Buyer/Service user to a refund or replacement for the product purchased/getting served. Shopnservice.com shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such complaints will be considered for taking action against Seller/Service provider/Professional. • Shopnservice.com shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/service user or Seller/Service provider/Professional. • Claims of the nature of 'Buyer/service user remorse' (i.e. instances where products or services are bought by the Buyer/service users by mistake or where the Buyer/service user chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product/service purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program. • Shopnservice.com reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false complaints or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Shopnservice.com may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. • Decisions made by Shopnservice.com under the Buyer/service user Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users. • Shopnservice.com reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer/service user Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users. • Through this program, Shopnservice.com shall not entertain claims of Buyers/service users who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item/personnel/professionals by the Seller/Service provider/Professional. • Shopnservice.com Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer/Service user to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer/service user does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Seller/Service provider/Professional.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Shopnservice.com. Shopnservice.com encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email. However, Shopnservice.com will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Shopnservice.com policies. Such instances: Threats of Bodily Harm - Shopnservice.com does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm. Misuse of Shopnservice.com System - Shopnservice.com allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Shopnservice.com system, but will investigate any misuse of this service. Spoof (Fake) email - Shopnservice.com will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Report Abuse' link at footer. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Shopnservice.com's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Shopnservice.com Users. Shopnservice.com Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Shopnservice.com - Shopnservice.com prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products and services outside of the Shopnservice.com Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers/Service user and Seller/Service provider/Professional. Shopnservice.com policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: Limits on account privileges Account suspension Cancellation of listings Loss of special status Other Businesses Shopnservice.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Shopnservice.com assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Shopnservice.com do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Shopnservice.com does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Shopnservice.com Infringement Verification (FIV) - Reporting Listing Violations
Shopnservice.com has put in place Shopnservice.com Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Shopnservice.com's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer/Service user and good Seller/Service provider/Professional trust. If you are a Verified Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, see Shopnservice.com's FIV. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through FIV. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us. If your listing was removed through FIV, and you believe that your listing was removed in error, please contact us. Shopnservice.com does not and cannot verify that Seller/Service provider/Professional have the right or ability to sell/provide services or distribute their listed products and services. However, Shopnservice.com is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Shopnservice.com. FIV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. FIV participants have the ability to identify and request removal of allegedly infringing products and materials. Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products and services listed on Shopnservice.com is encouraged to become a FIV member. Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits: Rapid response by Shopnservice.com in ending listings reported by you (as the Verified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements The ability to obtain identifying information about Shopnservice.com's users
How to Become a FIV Member
To join the FIV, we require only that you fully complete and email Us a Notice of Infringement form specifying the allegedly infringing listings and the infringed work, complete with an original authorized signature. The information requested by the Notice of Infringement is designed to ensure that parties reporting products are authorized by the rights owners, and to enable Shopnservice.com to easily identify the material or listing to be ended. In the interest of keeping the process easy and simple, after we receive your first Notice of Infringement in hard copy, future notices can be sent to Us by email at email@example.com. Note: In your notice of infringement, you shall be required to identify the individual listing which is infringing your intellectual property. General notices shall not be accepted. We are happy to receive such information, but must advise that we may be limited in Our ability to respond to your request absent formal notice from an authorized rights owner. Notice of Infringement Shopnservice.com
I, [name] ____________________________ of [address] _________________________ do
solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
1. I am the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named
__________________ ("IP Owner").
2. I have a good faith belief that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto are not authorised by the above IP Owner, its agent, or the law and therefore infringe the IP Owner's rights. Please expeditiously remove or disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing.
3. I may be contacted at:
Title & Company ________________________________________________________
Email (correspondence) ___________________________________________________
and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct. Declared by ______________________________
on [date] ___________________________________ in [place]________
Addendum to Notice of Infringement:
List of Allegedly Infringing Listings, Products, or Materials A Note on Reason Codes: When identifying item numbers please use the reasons below. When removing products from the site, Shopnservice.com will inform Seller/Service provider/Professional of the specific reason for the removal of their products or services. Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code.
1. Trademark owner doesn't make this type of product or has discontinued the production of the product 2. Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit Trademark-listing description infringement 3. Listing(s) has unlawful comparison to trademark owner's brand or product 4. Listing(s) contains unlawful use of trademark owner's logo
5. Software is being offered without any license or in violation of a license 6. Item(s) is a bootleg recording; 7. Item(s) is an unlawful copy (software, games, movies, etc.); 8. Item(s) is unlawful duplication of printed material 9. Item(s) is an unlawful copy of other copyrighted work (paintings, sculptures, etc.)
Copyright-listing content infringement
9. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted text 10. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image 11. Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image and text Reason Code: _____________________________________________________________ Work(s) infringed: _________________________________________________________ Item Number(s): ___________________________________________________________ Note: 1. Please provide the ownership of Trademark (Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of applicant) 2. Please provide the evidence as to the ownership of copyright. All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com.